XENIA!

bvds

Re: XENIA!

Berichtdoor bvds » vr 19 dec 2014, 07:29

Edit: pomp is TP600 van ODE!
Espresso: Elektra MCAL / Olympia Cremina '82 / Cafelat Robot / Niche Zero / Eureka XL
Filter: Hario V60 / Chemex / Delter / Melodrip / Comandante MK3 Nitroblade / MK Vario + Ditting steel burrs

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » vr 19 dec 2014, 07:36

Hello,

my name is Holger and as we developed the machine I try can add some information. I use the google translator to read your comments and I answer in english. :)
Over welk model gaan de metingen? De Xenia P?
It is Xenia H but the heating catridges are only he 1st minutes on. I want to know if the system is stable enough without electronic support. I could also use the B-Version but the heating catridges reducing the time for heating up.

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » vr 19 dec 2014, 07:44

Zal met deze techniek lastig worden om concurrerend te blijven t.o.v. een dual boiler.
You are right. The HX-versions of the Xenia will always remain HX-maschines. May be as good as similar HX-maschine, may be better. We will see.
In each case they are not competing with Dualboilers because the technology is different and also the price :)

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » vr 19 dec 2014, 07:48

Dus voor 120 euro meer heb je de dualboiler versie
This price is a kind of estimation while the other prices based on a calculation.

The concept allows us to offer a dualboiler version or (for existing machines) an upgrade from i.e Xenia B to Xenia D.

But it is still in discussion if we should or want to release the D version one day.

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » vr 19 dec 2014, 07:52

vraag ik me af hoe deze prijs vd xenia mogelijk is
It is the result of a calculation based on the prices of our partners + our profit.

The time of planing this machine was very long and we had a lot of time to optimize and find suitable partners. Most are in Europe.
If it is interesting for you: There is menue item for a map to upper left part of the webside. You can see the location of our partners.

cremalover

Berichtdoor cremalover » vr 19 dec 2014, 14:06

Hello,

my name is Holger and as we developed the machine I try can add some information. I use the google translator to read your comments and I answer in english. :)
Over welk model gaan de metingen? De Xenia P?
It is Xenia H but the heating catridges are only he 1st minutes on. I want to know if the system is stable enough without electronic support. I could also use the B-Version but the heating catridges reducing the time for heating up.
Ich schlage mal vor die ganze Discussion von jetzt an in Deutsch zu fuehren.
Ist wohl am einfachsten.

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » vr 19 dec 2014, 14:30

Obwohl gefühlt alle Niederländer perfekt deutsch und Englisch sprechen, halte ich das für keine so gute Idee. Als Gast in diesem Forum wäre Englisch für mich ein guter Kompromiss. Eine sehr ausführliche deutsche Diskussion läuft ja auch hier: http://www.kaffee-netz.de/threads/x-e-n-i-a.87167/

Aber wenn es für euch alle absolut ok ist, nutzen wir Deutsch.

cremalover

Berichtdoor cremalover » vr 19 dec 2014, 15:09

Ich dachte bloss das die Discussion ziemlich technischer Art ist und Deutsch Misverstaendnisse vorbeugen wuerde.
Mir ist es schnuppe.

SteefM

Berichtdoor SteefM » za 20 dec 2014, 09:41

Sorry, but I do mind ;) This is a Dutch site, so the primary language is Dutch, but considering Iskanda takes effort to come here, translate our messages, and go into issues that were discussed here: please feel free to respond in English.
However, German will be a problem, as I suspect that more of our members speak/read English than German - including myself. Entschuldigung ;)

iskanda

Berichtdoor iskanda » za 20 dec 2014, 13:10

I agree but thank you for offering me to continue in german. I'm glad that nobody expects me to speak dutch as I can't do it.

May be it is also interesting to see some more pictures and information about the history. As there have been many questions in the german form I made for a short time our internal log visible:
http://truly-coffee.de/index.php/de/xenia-historie
It will be hidden again monday as it is not for normal customers. But I think nobody here will take the information wrong as it describes also problems and failures on the way to the current results.

By the way: If some want to help me one day to add a dutch translation I could offer him a 'payment' with something from my own work, like
Afbeelding
Afbeelding

Terug naar “Semi-automaten”