Gene automatisiert

Alles wat je wilt weten of vertellen over het zelf branden van koffie. Tips & tricks zijn van harte welkom!
fransg

Gene automatisiert

Berichtdoor fransg » zo 18 mar 2018, 11:21

Nico, de bouwer hiervan, schreef mij:
I have seen your videos of the fluid bed roaster. I did something similar but only modified an existing roaster (Gene CBR 101) and have written some code similar to Artisan which enables you to roughly set up to 10 temperature setpoints via the interface or to load a previously created roast profile (almost indefinite setpoints).[...] Also I am thinking about programming a new version and would like some input on useful additions or changes.

the link to the forum:

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/home-roasting ... post622479
you would have a more precise roast if you use more control points to exactly match a heating curve to. I also implemented an option for that, which reads a .txt file containing all target temperatures at a specific time. Also the fan and drum speed can be set for each setpoint. With this you could for example create a roasting curve for all four parameters and discretize it as fine as you like.

The idea behind the 10 setpoints is for one, that it is more suitable for a hobby grade roaster so you can more easily get it set up without any external PC. The second reason would be that the Gene is almost on its heating limit. I also tried to give the user an option to set the behavior of the temperature curve in between two setpoints, but it did not work out that well.

Since I don’t think many people will be interested in this mod, I have currently no plans for further ‘publications’. The hardware is quite straight forward and if somebody would need help, they can just post their questions in the forum.
LONDINIUM R24 & VECTIS - etzMAX - Niche - Honne Hedone - COMPAK R120->GRRR - PUQpress - FZ94 - Tonino

@3aan
Contacteer:

Re: Gene automatisiert

Berichtdoor @3aan » zo 18 mar 2018, 12:28

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/home-roasting ... post622479

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-T813 met Tapatalk

Met de extensie vervoegingen zag ik niks op TapaTalk
Zonder wel? Afbeelding
Gaggia Orione - 1973 - Vibiemme Pistone 2017 in wederopbouw - Ceado E37s
Volg Adriaans koffiekar op fb.com/A3koffie
Op FB staan de openbare gelegenheden waar ik met koffie sta.

fransg

Re: Gene automatisiert

Berichtdoor fransg » zo 18 mar 2018, 16:08

Met de extensie vervoegingen zag ik niks op TapaTalk
http://coffeesnobs.com.au/attachments/h ... manual.zip
Schermafbeelding 2018-03-18 om 16.07.54.png
LONDINIUM R24 & VECTIS - etzMAX - Niche - Honne Hedone - COMPAK R120->GRRR - PUQpress - FZ94 - Tonino

Terug naar “Koffie branden”