Hedone Honne single dosing maler op de testbank

mihai_b

Re: Hedone Honne single dosing maler op de testbank

Berichtdoor mihai_b » do 13 aug 2020, 11:10

I will reply in-line:
Thanks for your info!
The same burrs new or new design?
Same as far as I'm know. Titanium ones
Does the slower motor decrease noise as well?
Yes, a little bit. do not expect it to be silent. I am pretty sure the noice is coming mostly from the conical burrs where the beans are smashed in the first place.
I have seen the Hedonne last year when I visited Bob and did not like the noise and resonance...
I know the feeling. I probably got one of the first 10 ever produced. The first versions had less features. Even the company is super yang....understandable in a way.I am personally super happy with the grinding and build quality
Current: Rocket R91, Honne Slim Custom Grinder, V60, Hario sclae, Bialetti Brikka, Aerobie AeroPress, Kinu M47

Past: Dalla Corte Studio, IzzoDuetto 3 DB, Lelit PL62T HX, Vario

bvds

Berichtdoor bvds » do 13 aug 2020, 17:52

Yes grind quality should be excellent. Same hybrid burrs as Versalab. And good alignment.
Espresso: Elektra MCAL / Olympia Cremina '82 / Cafelat Robot / Niche Zero / Eureka XL
Filter: Hario V60 / Chemex / Delter / Melodrip / Comandante MK3 Nitroblade / MK Vario + Ditting steel burrs

mihai_b

Berichtdoor mihai_b » do 13 aug 2020, 23:11

I am pretty happy with it so far. I guess my grinder is not limiting my machine today. I would love to have the chance to compare it with an EK43 at some point.
Current: Rocket R91, Honne Slim Custom Grinder, V60, Hario sclae, Bialetti Brikka, Aerobie AeroPress, Kinu M47

mihai_b

Berichtdoor mihai_b » wo 18 nov 2020, 08:52

I don't know if in Amsterdam or around are there any coffee meetups or similar events.
If there are, I will be more than happy to bring the grinder and play with it.

Terug naar “Koffiemolens & malers”