Eureka Olympus Ti of Macap MXD extreme of..?

@3aan
Contacteer:

Re: Eureka Olympus Ti of Macap MXD extreme of..?

Berichtdoor @3aan » di 26 mar 2019, 10:20

Wel in vario verkrijgbaar dus. Zie ze voorbij komen op marktplaats en zijn nooit vario's.

Prachtige tekst op de website!
Ze heeft de mogelijkheid om handmatig slijpen of tijdklokgestuurde de gewenste hoeveelheid koffie en is zelfs gegroeid met een gemiddelde frezen van 2 seconden voor de grootste klanten 7g stormloop.
Ik heb hem in Vario gehad met een verschrikkelijk beschadigde bovenplaat, daar tikten ze de pf op? Afbeelding
Laten polijsten bij een zaak in R.dam, toen was die weer als nieuw.
Gaggia Orione - 1973 - Vibiemme Pistone 2017 in wederopbouw - Ceado E37s
Volg Adriaans koffiekar op fb.com/A3koffie
Op FB staan de openbare gelegenheden waar ik met koffie sta.

Nelus

Berichtdoor Nelus » do 28 mar 2019, 22:42

STORMLOOP

Juist, dat maakt wel indruk
Faema Lambro - Mazzer Major E

maximus288

Berichtdoor maximus288 » za 30 mar 2019, 18:38

ik heb zelf een macap extreme 75mm titanium vlak en een mazzer kony 63mm konisch, en gebruik licht gebrande koffie meestal braziliaans voor een rocket en spring lever elektra, sins ik de kony heb staat de macap stil hoewel deze sneller maalt en veel minder retentie heeft. bij de kony duurt het bijna 20gr voordat je een andere maalgraad krijgt/ merkt,dit los ik op door de niet perfecte koffie gewoon te drinken je hoeft het niet weg te gooien. als je veel verschillende soorten drinkt is deze minder geschikt vind ik ik wilde eigelijk voor een nich zero gaan maar vindt het ding zo lelijk en totaal niet bij mijn machines passen, vindt ik zelf ook niet onbelangrijk. echt kiezen tussenvlak en konisch wil ik niet dus gewoon allebij :D
Rocket Appartamento brass / Mazzer Super Jolly / Kinu M47 v3

xpresso

Berichtdoor xpresso » wo 03 apr 2019, 14:34

Hi guys, een update: N.a.v. jullie input zijn we hier samen aan de slag gegaan. En het is geworden......
Een Macap M7D in chroom. Toch voor conisch gegaan. Retentie stond hier niet zo hoog op de lijst van aandachtspunten en we kwamen erachter dat we redelijk honkvast zijn qua bonen. Verder staat de maler prominent in de keuken en dus "wil het oog ook wat". Dat laatste is uiteraard een kwestie van smaak. Zodra de maler binnen is, zal ik een foto posten. Dank jullie wel voor alle input! Volgende project: de Londinium bestellen :-)
Macap M7Dz
Kees van der Westen Speedster

Pti
Contacteer:

Berichtdoor Pti » wo 03 apr 2019, 14:36

Check even of je het nieuwe of het oude model Macao besteld. Wat je mooi vind is een tweede maar soms denk je de nieuwe (ronde schouders) te bestellen maar krijg je de oude schuine

xpresso

Berichtdoor xpresso » wo 03 apr 2019, 15:30

ok, zal ik doen. thanks.
Macap M7Dz

xpresso

Berichtdoor xpresso » wo 03 apr 2019, 21:05

Oeps, ik bedoelde een Macap M7dz Kan mijn hele familie op dezelfde manier tampen :-)
Macap M7Dz

fransg

Berichtdoor fransg » vr 21 jun 2019, 18:46

Maar Reiss heeft nu recente ervaring met de reusachtige Kafatek en met de EK43
https://londiniumespresso.com/news/thre ... afatek-max
by Reiss Gunson on Thursday, 20 June 2019 12:48

as you may know i am fortunate to have a Kafatek Max, and to assist in benchmarking its performance i purchased a brand new EK43S

when i get inspired i might write a detailed review with some images, but i thought it was worth scribbling these observations down tonight

1. the Max surpases the EK43/S in every area with one exception: sweetness. Having owned 3 EK43 some years back i was expecting this but i was slightly surpirsed by how lacking in sweetness the Max was, to the extent that i contacted Denis. I had always run the grinder at its maximum rpm of 400, not really believing that running slower than that would have a significant difference in the cup. denis suggested that i try running it at 300rpm in the expectation that it reduce the amount of fines produced to the extent that the cup would be significantly sweeter. i did as he suggested and his advice was exactly right: it significantly sweetened the taste in the cup by reducing the running speed of the grinder from 400rpm to 300rpm. i was surprised at how pronounced this improvement was. the EK43S remains significantly sweeter, but running at 300 rpm significantly reduced the gap. the price of the extreme sweetness offered by the EK43 is a massive loss in body, which will upset some drinkers more than others

2. the Max has a digital display for setting the target rpm, but it also displays the actual rpm. as a result of observing this display when running the grinder i have seen that loading the grinder with beans and then turning the grinder on results in a significant passage of time before the grinder reaches its target speed, in my case 300rpm. so if you accept that the spin speed of a grinder has a significant impact on the taste in the cup, and in (1) above i have expereinced first hand that it does, then you can improve the quality of the taste in the cup by turning your grinder on and way for it to reach full operating speed before loading the beans into the grinder; this will ensure that your beans are all ground at the same speed for all intents and purposes as the moment in which the beans are tipped onto the spinning burrs only reduces the spin speed of the motor by a few rpm; too few to be trouble with

3. the Max can grind many orders of magnitude finer than the EK43/S

4. the most remarkable thing for me about the Max is how quiet it is; it is basically as quiet as a hand grinder - it makes a noise similar to a rumbly wheel bearing on a trailer, it really is that quiet and is an absolute winner if you live in a household where not everyone gets up at the same time each morning; with the Max it is very easy to make yourself a coffee in the early morning without waking the rest of the house

i have taken the EK43S to an engineering wizard i know and he has brought all the tolerances to within 5 microns but i am not entirely happy with where it is at. I have raised this and he has replied immediately saying he has had some more ideas as to how we can further improve the output so i look forward to taking it back in the next few weeks when he is less busy and trying to wring the absolute best out of the EK43

if you are pondering an EK43S note that the 'S' stands for short, not small or silent. its 1400rpm spin speed on 98mm burrs means the noise it makes is very brief, but for that brief moment it is not too far off running a band saw in your kitchen which may not win you favour in the early morning. personally i think the EK43S is a pretty lazy effort by Mahlkonig, who i consider to be the Mercedes Benz of coffee grinders. the 'S' variant could easily be powered by a motor that was much smaller in size but with the same power output, and indeed mahlkonig have such motors utilised by other models in their product line up already, so why not? a smaller motor would allow the entire form factor of the grinder to be significantly improved, with a less agricultural appearance, which is what is expected at this price point. the tall hopper supplied also looks poorly matched and drawn as a parts bin special rather than a ground up design to create a domestic version of the EK43
LONDINIUM R24 & VECTIS - etzMAX - Niche - Honne Hedone - COMPAK R120->GRRR - PUQpress - FZ94 - Tonino

Terug naar “Koffiemolens & malers”